New Skymark Policies
In order to earn the esteem of society and the love of its customers, as well as to give each of our employees a common goal to strive for in their daily duties, the new Skymark has established a new direction for itself, consisting of four core tenants: its corporate philosophy, its mission, its vision, and its promises to passengers.
- 1.Treat safe operation as our mission, serve the world around us, and earn the esteem of society
- 2.Sincerely listen to our customers' needs, always strive to tackle new things, keep our ears open, nimbly respond to changes in the world, and provide a uniquely high-quality service
- 3.Respect the employees providing service to our customers, and build an environment and corporate climate that lets them work together and retain pride in their occupation
- 1.Innovation and versatility
- Bring innovation and versatility to the world of air travel and contribute to advances in the industry
- 2.Working in tandem with our home
- Use our Japan-wide network to bring wonderful experiences to the areas we serve, energizing and developing people and economies across the region
- 3.Safety, security, comfort, and familiarity
- Provide close-to-home value by working together to offer safe, secure, comfortable flights, and warm service
Long-term vision: Vision 2025
- Establishing a beloved "Skymark brand"
- Earn the broad, long-term devotion of passengers in Japan and abroad as an airline that provides safe, secure, comfortable, and close-to-home air travel
- Linking customer satisfaction with Employee Satisfaction
- All of our employees providing services to passengers take pride in their company, working as professionals to build a corporate culture of trust
- Expanding the presence of our network
- Continually growing as an airline with broad, dense connections between service regions, and between Japan and the world
Our promise to passengers
- 1.Guaranteeing your safety is our first priority
- Providing safety in the most flawless condition possible for our customers will always be our first priority
- 2.We treat our passengers' time as precious
- We will keep delays and cancellations to a minimum
- When they can't be avoided, we will work to provide alternate travel options and will do everything we can to eliminate passenger inconvenience
- Our pilots, cabin attendants, mechanics, and ground crews will work together to prepare flights, clean cabins, and make departure as quick as possible
- 3.We provide a simple, warm, sincere service in a comfortable space, at an affordable price
- We will devote ourselves fully to guiding our passengers through their flights, from reservations to boarding to post-arrival
- We will keep our cabins clean and bright, and our seats comfortable
All of our employees make a daily effort to keep the above promises.
Please let us know about anything that concerns you.