Attention to customers
We ask that you confirm the following before boarding so you can set off safely.
- Unacceptable behavior
- To ensure our customers enjoy a pleasant flight, we have published a list of prohibited acts.
- About seatbelts
- The use of a seat belt is required by law.
- Non-smoking policy
- To prevent a fire on board, the use of open flames, including the smoking of tobacco, is prohibited.
- Restricted electronic devices
- By notification of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport, and Tourism, the use of restricted electronics on board the aircraft is prohibited by law.
- Emergency exit row seats
- We appreciate your cooperation in ensuring customer safety in accordance with the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport, and Tourism.